Company Secretarial Services from Companies Act Experts
Alleviate both the burden and the worry of deadlines.
The Companies Act requires companies to submit various documents within strict time limits, which can seem almost impossible with the day-to-day running of your business. Businesses that don’t fully comply will also have to pay hefty fines. All this stress can be alleviated with Company secretarial services available from Wintersgill Associates, here in Ilkley.
"Wintersgill Associates have been a great support to my business and have always been available to advise and strategise for the future."
James Hamilton, DOF
Our service includes:
- Preparing and filing accounts and annual returns
- Maintaining statutory registers:
- Register of Allotments
- Register of Transfers
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Register of Secretaries
- Register of Directors’ Interests
- Register of Mortgages and Charges
- Preparing and filing Companies House forms recording:
- Changes of officers
- Changes of registered office
- Increases in share capital
- Allotments of shares
- Changes of accounting reference date
- Preparing documentation for annual general meetings
- If required, acting as company secretary of your company
- If required, providing your company with a registered office address